We are one of the most popular manufacturer, supplier and trading company of Dandelion Leaves that are used to support liver health, nourish bones and joints, and stimulate urinary function to promote cleansing. The offered array of dandelion is full of natural, health-promoting compounds including alkaloids, steroids, and triterpenoids with high concentrations of kynurenic acid, which supports the digestive system, are also found not only in the leaves, but the entire plant. Dandelion leaf is loaded with beneficial antioxidants that produce a range of positive effects for human health. These Dandelion Leaves are tested and verified by our dexterous agriculturists to meet clients requirement.
Dandelion Root(Taraxacum officinale) used in medicines and the leaves are not medically used. The chief constituents of Dandelion root are Taraxacin, acrystalline, bitter substance, of which the yield varies in roots collected at different seasons, and Taraxacerin, an acrid resin, with Inulin (a sort of sugar which replaces starch in many of the Dandelion family,Compositae), gluten, gum and potash.
What Dandelion Root(Taraxacum officinale) Does:
Dandelion Root provides vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D and vitamin B complex, as well as zinc, iron and potassium. Because of its iron content, it is widely used as a remedy for liver ailments, and has a diuretic effect that can help rid the liver of toxins. Potassium is also necessary for proper kidney function, and can help lower blood pressure. Vitamins A, C and B complex are all important for heart health, and there is some suggestion that dandelion root may help lower cholesterol.
Health Benefits Of Dandelion Root(Taraxacum Officinale):
- Dandelion root(Taraxacum officinale) functions as a mild diuretic. Because potassium is often lost when using a diuretic, dandelion root(Taraxacum officinale) is often a better choice for a diuretic than synthetic formulas.
- Because of its high iron and zinc content, dandelion root is often used as a treatment for anemia.
- Dandelion root(Taraxacum officinale) has mild laxative properties and is often used to help maintain regularity.
- Dandelion root(Taraxacum officinale) is also a mild appetite stimulant, and teas made from dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale)and leaves are ofte nused to help relieve digestive problems like flatulence, fullness and constipation.
- In Europe, dandelion root(Taraxacum officinale)is highly regarded as a ‘liver tonic’.
- Dandelion root(Taraxacum officinale)is high in Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin A and the B complex vitamins, all of which have antioxidant properties. For this reason, a number of ongoing studies are examining its effectiveness in fighting tumors and preventing cancer. The early results are mixed, but promising.
- There are also a number of studies examining the potential of dandelion root(Taraxacum officinale) to lower cholesterol.
- Early results of at least one study shows that dandelion root(Taraxacum officinale) supplements may affect the cholesterol profile in diabetic mice positively by lowering LDL and triglycerides while increasing HDL. Again, research is in the early stages, and not all studies show the same promising results. It could, however, be an excellent addition to the diet to help keep total cholesterol and sugar levels within normal ranges.
- The B vitamin family in particular helps stabilize moods and is often recommended to those suffering from depression. Dandelion root(Taraxacum officinale) is a high source of B complex vitamins.
- Because of its positive effects on the liver and digestion, dandelion root may help boost the effectiveness of other vitamins, minerals and nutrients.
- Superior quality
- Safe to consume
- Affordable price
- On time shipment
- Chemical free